I bought this Gluten Free Flour to bake bread coz i think i have gluten intolerance.
From this seller thegreenwholefood in shopee
Its the cheapest after i made a comparison so far. Didn’t buy BOB’S RED MILL 1 To 1 Gluten Free Baking Flour coz this is way too expensive.
i wanna bake bread coz i cannot eat the normal gluten bread anymore…so sad 😞
If you have gluten intolerance, you have to avoid gluten. If you continue eat, you will develop cancer, probably colon cancer or intestinal cancer..
Hopefully this Gluten Free flour will rise in my Tesco Bread Maker.
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil or 4 tbsp dairy free butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp honey or sugar
- 3 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- Add all ingredients, in the order listed, into the bread machine loaf pan (make sure kneading paddle is in the pan).
- Place pan in bread machine and select gluten free program, then start. After 3-5 minutes of kneading, gently scrape down the dry ingredients stuck on the sides of the pan with a spatula.
- The bread machine will take care of the rest including the rise and baking. It will beep when done, about 2 hours15 minutes from the start.