** I’ve increased my Facebook business page likes, but sacrificed my friends timeline in my personal facebook page, because i wanted to “try” to convert my facebook personal to business page thinking i can lessen my time in managing personal and business pages together. 2 into 1 concept, but it was wrong, there is no roll back. ***
If you don’t mind, here’s the tutorial on how i increase my Facebook Business Page LIKES
To increase your Facebook Business Page number of “LIKES” instantly it’s easy.
Firstly, you need to have a Facebook Personal Profile Page www.facebook.com/[your personal facebook page] (for example let say you have 300 total of friends in your Facebook Personal page, and now can convert these 300 total of friends all into “LIKES” in your business page. It has it’s pros and cons. Read below:
Once you converted your personal profile facebook page, be prepared for the below:
1) (-) You won’t get back your personal profile facebook page. [p/s: i’ve submitted many times for reversal, never seem to get anyone to respond to me]
2) (+) All your “Friends” in your personal profile facebook will become “number of Likes” in your Facebook Business Page
3) (-) You cannot like your friends post anymore (because on Facebook Business Page you cannot like other FB personal page)
4) (-) You cannot view your friends timeline anymore
5) (+) Like other Facebook Business Pages using your own Facebook Business page
If you’re ready for the above, then click below for converting your timeline into Facebook Page migration.
Important Notes from https://www.facebook.com/help/175644189234902/ (Converting Your Timeline Into a Facebook Page (Read this first)
“When you convert your personal account to a Facebook Page, we’ll transfer your current profile picture and add of all your friends and followers as people who like your Page. Your account’s username will become the username for your Page, and the name associated with your personal account will become your Page’s name. If you want your Page to have a different name, consider creating a new one.”
Switch to your FB Personal Facebook Account then click the link for migration below (Read above notes first)