One thought on “Where to change owner name and pay your cukai pintu

  1. Subject Property Change of Ownership
    Dear Sir,
    Good day to you! As per above matter, I want to ask for the address for post the documents for Property Change of Ownership (under company).
    Besides, what documents should I provide?
    Photocopy sales & purchase agreement, latest payment of cukai taksiran, Director’s IC, Form I&J. Anything else I need to enclosed?
    Hope to hear from you soonest.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Foong Ling

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *