Do you want to boost up your immune system? Are you having cough, flu, sore throat,wound, new scarring, tickly throats, and you don’t want to take antibiotic tablets? Check out here for antibiotic effect to your body. .
“Antibiotic” The Atomic Bomb
Think of antibiotics kind of like an atomic bomb. Let’s say your body is a fortress, a strong well-defended fortress. The good bacteria in your body are like the people inside the fortress defending the fortress as well as carrying on the everyday business of keeping a fortress clean and healthy. The men on the watchtower see an enemy force approaching, let’s call this the bad bacteria which causes disease and infection. At the first sign of attack, the commander decides to deploy the secret weapon – the atomic bomb (antibiotic). So they drop a nuke on the whole fortress. This kills all of the invaders, but sadly it killed all the people inside the fortress too. So we’re left with an empty fortress. True, it is still a fortress but an empty one. That’s what happens when you take an antibiotic. You kill all the bacteria in your body. That means you kill even the good bacteria which is performing necessary functions in your body. Sometimes these measures are needed so that your body can survive. But most of the time these antibiotics are used even when they are unnecessary, killing everything. In addition to this, bacteria has the ability to adapt, and every time an antibiotic is used the bad bacteria adapts to overcome it. So more powerful antibiotics are invented which kill even more. This becomes a vicious cycle.
Try Manuka Honey. There are many types of Manuka Honey in the market, the ones without UMF doesn’t have the antibacterial property. Look out for this Manuka Honey with UMF label. UMF standard is the standard used worldwide to identify and measure the antibacterial strength of Manuka honey, the higher the UMF rating, the greater is the antibacterial strength of a honey.
Always consult the pharmacist on which UMF rating is most suitable for you
Take a half teaspoon of this manuka Honey slowly to consume it. I don’t think anyone want to dilute it into water coz it’s very expensive!
Manuka Honey (Spirits Bay UMF Manuka Honey) or you can choose Kordels’ brand.
UMF Manuka honey has been found effecitve to inhibit the bacteria streptococcus pyogenes that causes sore throat and tickly throat.
The Benefits of Manuka Honey
1. Manuka Honey has natural antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties;
2. Manuka Honey creates a moist healing environment that allows new skin cells to grow across a healing wound flush with the surface of the wound, preventing deformity of the skin and scaring;
3. Manuka Honey rapidly clears infection by destroying bacteria;
4. Manuka Honey repairs damaged skin and regenerates new skin growth;
5. Manuka Honey hastens the healing process;
6. Manuka Honey eliminates malodor by destroying the bacteria that cause it;
7. Manuka Honey can heal Staph infections and destroy antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria such as MRSA and VRE;
8. The viscosity of Manuka Honey provides a protective barrier to prevent wounds from becoming infected;
9. Manuka Honey causes scabs and dead skin cells to lift off the surface of the wound, leaving a clean healthy wound bed in which the regeneration of skin tissue can occur;
10. Manuka Honey stimulates the growth of tissue involved in the healing process;
11. Manuka Honey stimulates the formation of new blood capillaries and the growth of fibroblasts that replace the connective tissue of the deeper layer of the skin and produce the collagen fibers that give strength to the repair;
12. Manuka Honey has an anti-inflammatory action that relieves pain;
13. Manuka Honey has antifungal properties that can cure ringworm and other fungal conditions such as athlete’s foot, jock itch and nail fungus;
14. Manuka Honey is all-natural and organic;
15. Manuka Honey has no known side effects.