Do you want to record a demonstration video, what about a tutorial video on how to operate an Iphone 3Gs, or to record a solution to a technical problems which you encountered, tip and steps to complete a rubik cube?
Now you can either choose to download Camstudio or to register ScreenToaster to enjoy your video recording for FREE.
The difference between Camstudio and Screen Toaster is that Screen Toaster doesn’t need to be downloaded to enjoy your video recording. It’s a totally web-based screencasting tool!
- Register & use it anywhere, anytime
No download. Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
- Capture videos of onscreen action in one click
Record screencasts, tutorials, demos, training, lectures and more.
- Share and stream videos online in Flash
Embed them on blogs and webpages or send them by email.
ScreenToaster enable you to …
1. Upload your videos to YouTube in HD
Benefit from YouTube’s audience and viral potential
Keep ScreenToaster’s High Quality on your favourite video platform
YouTube videos now include soundtrack
2. Download in .mov for video editing
Benefit from third party video editing tools to rework your videos
Audio now supported for downloaded files
3. Beta Test our recorder API
Let your users publish videos directly on your blog, forum, website or extranet.
Ideal for collaborative projects, professional tutorials, users’ support and feedback management, bug tracking and reporting.
Now, let’s check out CamStudio. CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs)
Here are just a few ways you can use this software:
- You can use it to create demonstration videos for any software program
- Or how about creating a set of videos answering your most frequently asked questions?
- You can create video tutorials for school or college class
- You can use it to record a recurring problem with your computer so you can show technical support people
- You can use it to create video-based information products you can sell
- You can even use it to record new tricks and techniques you discover on your favourite software program, before you forget them